Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Muut Archive Legend

@Muut · Joined 9 years ago · 18337 posts · 3878 topics · 137 reputation

Badges

✏️ First Post 💬 Conversation Starter ❤️ Well Liked

Recent posts

  • Effect in navigation bar menu · 10 years ago

    The bar menu is fixed at the top of the page and when you scrool down, the bar menu resize. I want replicate this effect

  • Effect in navigation bar menu · 10 years ago

    You mean the underline of the menu item when you hover it?

  • Effect in navigation bar menu · 10 years ago

    I user Grav + Gantry and the Helium theme. How can I replicate the same effect of the navigation bar menu in this site? https://demo.getgrav.org/grav/

  • "Sora Article" sub-menu support missing? · 10 years ago

    Since there is no mention of this on the issue page, I thought I would share my findings with anyone stumbling on this as I did. To fix the mobile menu just copy and replace the loop from navigation i

  • "Sora Article" sub-menu support missing? · 11 years ago

    Yes, will do. Thanks.

  • "Sora Article" sub-menu support missing? · 11 years ago

    Probably best to submit an issue here: https://github.com/getgrav/grav-theme-soraarticle/issues

  • "Sora Article" sub-menu support missing? · 11 years ago

    I see that the nav is controlled via user>config>site.yaml. Even if I roll my own css for subnav support + mobile, I don't suppose there is a way to input sub-links into a yaml file, is there? O

  • PinPress theme issues... Nav Menu and Contact me · 10 years ago

    I've reported this menu issue to Pinpress theme at GitHub. But if anyone have a quick fix for "clicking BLOG menu not working" issue for http://www.drinkharder.com/grav/v12/ please Reply. Sorry abou

  • PinPress theme issues... Nav Menu and Contact me · 10 years ago

    @asktran The Course Hub Bones theme is really designed for only the Course Hub Skeleton (where this External Links CSS setting disrupts the intended rendering of pages) - if you'd like to use a more g

  • PinPress theme issues... Nav Menu and Contact me · 10 years ago

    Thanks for the heads-up re: the style of alert for the recommend External Links plugin settings. I will look into this and update the theme soon.