Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Muut Archive Legend

@Muut · Joined 9 years ago · 18337 posts · 3878 topics · 137 reputation

Badges

✏️ First Post 💬 Conversation Starter ❤️ Well Liked

Recent posts

  • Best Practice for saving/managing data in plugin · 9 years ago

    flex-directory plugin is maybe already exactly what you need? At least it is a good example anyway

  • Best Practice for saving/managing data in plugin · 10 years ago

    The easiest way would be to store data that is easy to interpret in the /user/data-folder, as this is persistent. A plugin can easily take input and append it to JSON, or even YAML or heavier formats

  • Best Practice for saving/managing data in plugin · 10 years ago

    Hello, I'm searching for some help / best practice how to save data in plugins. I'm planning to extend my plugin. The goal is to manage a list of emails addresses by the plugin. (At the moment this ha

  • Simplesearch of modular pages not working · 10 years ago

    I have simplesearch working on several production sites, but they use a standard page template. I am using modular pages on a new site and simplesearch is only searching content on the parent page. Ho

  • SimpleSearch (Self-Controlled Search Page) · 10 years ago

    Ok, I think I misunderstood this paragraph about the self-controlled page. I expected it to provide an isotope-like filter capability (live update) out of the box, just like in the /downloads/themes o

  • SimpleSearch (Self-Controlled Search Page) · 10 years ago

    I think I have the exact same problem! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

  • SimpleSearch (Self-Controlled Search Page) · 10 years ago

    I just looked over your example, it looks ok at first reading. I think i'm going to have to try to replicate your exact setup. We are using this for the getgrav.org blog site, so I know it works, and

  • SimpleSearch (Self-Controlled Search Page) · 10 years ago

    Let me look into this :). I can do so tomorrow.

  • SimpleSearch (Self-Controlled Search Page) · 10 years ago

    btw changing from simplesearch: route: /blog to simplesearch: route: @self leaves me with Server_error Doesn't look like this (Common/..) directory exists.

  • SimpleSearch (Self-Controlled Search Page) · 10 years ago

    For whatever reason I can't seem to get the https://github.com/getgrav/grav-plugin-simplesearch#2-self-controlled-search-page option to replace the page collection with search results. I've followed a