Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Improve sites design

Started by Robert Loeffler 5 years ago · 0 replies · 582 views
5 years ago

Hello, I am in the process of building a fun site. At the moment it is limited to text jokes. Before I continue, I would like to hear your opinion on the structure.
The site needs to be graphically spiced up, unfortunately I can't do that. I will probably hire a freelancer to do it. The site should be more colorful and "soft", like the Grav website.
Is this feasible?
The site is: www.jokes-world.com

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
General · by Andy Miller, 24 hours ago
0 34 24 hours ago
General · by lynbor, 4 weeks ago
3 403 1 week ago
General · by lynbor, 2 weeks ago
7 487 1 week ago
General · by Harry, 1 week ago
0 133 1 week ago
General · by Old Man Umby, 4 weeks ago
2 282 3 weeks ago