Hello,
I don't know if is a good idea to make a shop in a Grav website, but what the best solution for make a little shop ?
If the CMS is not really adapted for this, tell me too 😉
Serge
Hello,
I don't know if is a good idea to make a shop in a Grav website, but what the best solution for make a little shop ?
If the CMS is not really adapted for this, tell me too 😉
Serge
I've used Snipcart a couple of times - you can add a link to any item to make it available for sale.
There's a plugin - though I've not used it. And snipcart itself has good docs.
Log in to reply.
| Topic | Participants | Replies | Views | Activity |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| 0 | 43 | 1 day ago | ||
| 3 | 404 | 1 week ago | ||
| 7 | 498 | 1 week ago | ||
| 0 | 136 | 1 week ago | ||
| 2 | 284 | 3 weeks ago |