Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

pamtbaau Legend

Grav Forum Moderators

@pamtbaau · Joined 8 years ago · 3198 posts · 17 topics · 1020 reputation

Badges

Grav Core Team ModSquad Team Member ✏️ First Post 💬 Conversation Starter ❤️ Well Liked

Recent posts

  • GDPR compliant Youtube embed · 5 years ago

    @elvoss, You will probably find errors in the console, because of the import statement. The following is one way of making the app work (using Quark): Go to https://github.com/js-cookie/js-cookie/rel

  • How can I hide a div? · 5 years ago

    @famousright, I can’t reach them anymore because they are not working at the company. If the agency or internal developers can no longer be reached, your company might consider: Hiring someone or a

  • How can I hide a div? · 5 years ago

    @famousright, No there is no universal "Custom Script section" in Grav themes. By the way, why would you want to hide an element with class "navigation"? Anyway, I would suggest you talk to the develo

  • How can I hide a div? · 5 years ago

    @famousright We are using our company custom theme. Then you should ask the developers of the theme... The community has no insight in the custom theme used by your company.

  • How can I hide a div? · 5 years ago

    @famousright, Custom Script section What is this so called "Custom Script section"? Which theme are you using?

  • How can I hide a div? · 5 years ago

    @famousright, Google can help too... When searching for getElementsByClassName, Google will return the following page as first entry in its results: Document.getElementsByClassName() - Web APIs | MDN

  • Class 'Grav\Common\HTTP\Response' not found · 5 years ago

    @josberkers Looks like the Grav and admin-versions doesn’t match! The top entry in the changelog.md is about the upcoming release. Therefor it has no date set yet. I tried to send the log file /lo

  • I can't check for updates due to peer certificate authentication error · 5 years ago

    Not sure and beyond my expertise, but it could be related to an expiration of a Let's Encrypt's CA certificate: Top websites see outages as Let's Encrypt's CA certificate expires.

  • Class 'Grav\Common\HTTP\Response' not found · 5 years ago

    @josberkers, I cannot reproduce the issue using a fresh copy of Grav 1.7.23 + Admin 1.10.23. on Windows using WSL2/Ubuntu 20.04 What can I do? Provide more context that might give more insight in th

  • How to use dynamic title in frontmatter · 5 years ago

    @phmg701, I found various questions and answers on the matter, however, none of them seems to work. Before I repeat what others have done already... Which questions and answers have you found? For