Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

pamtbaau Legend

Grav Forum Moderators

@pamtbaau · Joined 8 years ago · 3198 posts · 17 topics · 1020 reputation

Badges

Grav Core Team ModSquad Team Member ✏️ First Post 💬 Conversation Starter ❤️ Well Liked

Recent posts

  • Anti bot in the contact form · 5 years ago

    @cvgrenoble, I'm afraid there is misunderstanding on the concept of a honeypot field... A honeypot is an <input> field which is invisible/hidden to a regular user. Most bots however don't "look"

  • Is it possible to cropResize the image in a text module? · 5 years ago

    @Vince42, If the template being used is designed to do something you don't want, you will have to override and change the template in an inherited theme. I wouldn't consider using css to hide the defa

  • Anti bot in the contact form · 5 years ago

    @cvgrenoble, Have you tried it?

  • Split content by regex and extract H2 · 5 years ago

    @NEA, you might try to add your own filter/funtion to Twig, giving you full PHP functionality. See the docs: Custom Twig Filter/Function

  • Upload JavaScript media · 5 years ago

    @ramazan, Would you mind being a bit more precise then: together with the things mentioned above Your solution would be more valuable to other community members if more complete I would like to add

  • Simplest way to have email form submission generate Google Analytics goal event? · 5 years ago

    @anders8, Since Typhoon is closed source, I have no idea how its templates look like, but... I presume it follows the usual template structures. I'm not familiar with the Analytics plugins, so I woul

  • Is it possible to cropResize the image in a text module? · 5 years ago

    Maybe I should rephrase my question: How can I suppress the text module from displaying the first picture automatically? See post #2 And while you're changing the template anyway, you can ditch the

  • Page prevsibling nextsibling inverted · 5 years ago

    @Karmalakas, Here is a suggestion: Blog template is printing the following: {% for p in page.collection %} <div> <div>{{ p.prevSibling.title }}</div> <div>{{ p.title

  • Page prevsibling nextsibling inverted · 5 years ago

    @Karmalakas, @Francois, Found an old issue from 2015: Collection nextSibling() and prevSibling() are Switched (Reversed). rhukster commented: Ok taken me a while to decipher this. I think the problem

  • Is it possible to cropResize the image in a text module? · 5 years ago

    @Karmalakas Out of the box... If the docs mentions classes: ![Some ALT text](sample-image.jpg?classes=myclass "My title") why not try style? You could also use attribute: ![Cropped, right aligned](jee