Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

it's no possible sign in with email......

Started by webmasterodp 2 days ago · 4 replies · 66 views
2 days ago

mail never arrive:

I have try to use 4 mail but i havent received the mail with the account link.... :)

1 day ago

Are you talking about the forum? or something else? There's a new "sign in" button at the top of the Grav site, but that's currently for the Premium Products only. I've yet to integrate the sign-in with the /forum login. Sorry for the confusion!

1 day ago

no, now I understand.

I could'nt create an account until I procede for the first buy. If I make only the sign nothing happen... (because the mail not correspond to an account). Thanks for the answer.....

1 day ago

I've now fully implemented a unified login system. If you have purchased a premium plugin you will have to login by email and reset your password. This is for security purposes when cross-linking the two systems.

14 hours ago

thanks a lot, I think that's the new unified system is a great improvement, now everything is more intuitive and I have the info available in this well-done account :)

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by nwhitfield, 3 days ago
2 73 3 days ago
Support · by stell, 2 weeks ago
5 319 6 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 512 6 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 323 2 weeks ago
Support · by Marcel, 1 month ago
2 372 2 weeks ago