Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Add colorful highlight boxes to Markdown content (Quark theme)

Started by Sean McDaniel 7 years ago · 0 replies · 669 views
7 years ago

Grav Community,

I'd like to add some colorful highlight boxes around content. I like the colors used in the Markdown Notices, but those are only for a bit of text, not for blocks of Markdown content.

I noticed that Spectre.css has hero layout blocks, and I've tried using them by wrapping content in the div tags, but the colors are restricted, I'm not happy with their appearance, and I'm not sure they should be used in that way.

Does anyone have a suggestion for adding colorful highlight boxes?

Thanks,

Sean

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by webmasterodp, 2 days ago
4 66 15 hours ago
Support · by nwhitfield, 3 days ago
2 73 3 days ago
Support · by stell, 2 weeks ago
5 319 6 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 512 6 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 323 2 weeks ago