Skip to content
● Grav 2.2 is out: 2x faster cold starts and 96% less memory on big sites. Read the announcement →

Alternative support for math typesetting in Grav

Started by Sean McDaniel 5 years ago · 0 replies · 610 views
5 years ago

All,

Are plugins the only way to support math typesetting in Grav? I like and use the MathJax plugin but it hasn't been updated in 4 years and I'm afraid it's going to break down the road.

Ideally I'd love support for KaTex.

Thanks,

Sean

Suggested topics

Topic Participants Replies Views Activity
Support · by webmasterodp, 2 days ago
4 64 14 hours ago
Support · by nwhitfield, 3 days ago
2 73 3 days ago
Support · by stell, 2 weeks ago
5 319 6 days ago
Support · by gravinator, 1 month ago
5 512 6 days ago
Support · by Gravver, 2 weeks ago
6 323 2 weeks ago